Tuesday 27 November 2007

Jigsaw addiction

One advantage of having a large home with an equally large dining room and dining table is that it lends itself perfectly to jigsaws! Not having to move them away when you want to eat - and lose crucial pieces in the process - there's always another room with a table that can serve just as well! I've built quite a challenging collection of them here courtesy of ebay. I've also managed to get quite a few friends addicted to jigsaws as well - I have to practically throw Sue out the door some evenings. It's fascinating to see the different ways people approach the task - do they proceed randomly? do they sort by colour? or by topic area? Perhaps I should include this as part of my work re learning preferences.
Ok, I admit it's a bit of a time waster but I'm sure it helps to keep those grey cells in shape and wards off any signs of early-onset dementia!

No comments: